The purpose of the course is to deepen the expected learning outcomes of the module in active exchange of ideas and constructive feedback in a multicultural setting. The course focuses on an active learning method in a multicultural setting by using a case study approach in project-based learning in product innovation.
An active learning method; project-based learning in a multicultural setting; case study approach; multicultural and multi-sectoral cooperation in product design and innovation
- develops active learning skills through project-based learning.
- identifies opportunities and develops skills for product innovation through immediate idea exchange in a multicultural setting
- develops enhanced understanding of different target market expectations and needs towards experience based products and services as well as adapting product offerings sensitive to cultural differences.
- increases skills needed in competitive product design and recognizes opportunities for product development through international, regional and multi-sectoral cooperation
- enhances skills in how to involve local stakeholders in product design and development
Tallinn University of Technology, Kuressaare College
Riia Nelis, email@example.com
25.2.2019-29.4.2019; the innovation camp in Kuressaare is held during the week 15/2019